FREE SHIPPING: lower 48 states.
The Imperial 650/655 Mattress offers comfort and layers to customize your comfort now, and for the life of your mattress.
With a sustainable construction and interchangeable parts, this mattress can be easily cleaned inside and out, keeping it like new for years to come
Made with Leggett & Platt's 6" fabric encased innerspring unit, the Sterling Imperial Mattress is a long lasting option, you will NOT have to replace every 8 years.
650/655 Series Features:
- Fully foam-encased edge support
- Independent choice of Firm Latex or Plush cool gel memory foam for both sleepers
- Modular construction with removable, replaceable components
- Antibacterial and antimicrobial protection
- 13" mattress height, including 6" fabric-encased coils, and a replace 2" firm latex or plush cool gel memory foam
Click here to see a printable PDF
Upgrades, replacements and accessories!
See the Imperial 650/655 Mattress in our Sustainability Shop.
|AT A GLANCE
|Able to customize comfort?
||Choice of zip-on mattress top and comfort layers
|Customizable for each sleeper?
Both sides of the bed
(King, Queen, and Full sizes).
|Choice of Comfort Layers?
Plush cool gel memory foam
|Choose zip-on mattress top?
pillow top (655) or plush top (650)
|Replace top over time?
||Typically 7 to 10 years
|Upgrade top any time?
||Zip on a euro top with choice of 3" comfort layers for each sleeper.
|Replace the Comfort Layers?
||Typically 7 to 10 years.
|How long will the coils last?
|Good for adjustable bed base?
|Eco-friendly? (2 LEED Points)
See the USGBC about LEED points
|What's under the zipper?
The Imperial 650/655 Mattress offers comfort layers to customize your comfort – now, and for the life of your mattress.
Over time, replace the mattress top and comfort layers to extend the life of this premium mattress 2 to 3 times. Constructed of the finest materials including Leggett & Platt’s foam encased pocket coils, the Imperial 650/655 provides superlative support and lasting value. It's a great choice for adjustable bed bases, too.
For each sleeper, choose your 2" comfort layers: firm latex or plush cool gel memory foam. Choose from a zip-on plush top or a pillow top. To make the bed firmer, you can remove the mattress top and zip on our designer stretch cover (available in our Sustainability Shop).
Extend the life of your mattress by replacing the zip-on mattress top. Replace the 2” comfort layers to further renew this premium mattress or to change the comfort experience. If needed, the exterior of the mattress can also be replaced.
Treated with aloe vera, our mattress tops are antibacterial and antimicrobial. It is easy to clean, even inside. Spot clean or dry clean the mattress top and exterior.
Luxurious comfort and upgrade options make the Imperial 650/655 mattress an unbeatable value. Save money replacing only what's needed over time, while keeping the support and comfort of your mattress "like new."
||Plush Top: 2" thickness
Pillow Top: 3" thickness
"Tack & Jump" quilt pattern. Treated with aloe vera to soften fabric and make antibacterial and antimicrobial. The mattress top zips on.
||Choice of comfort layers, 2" thick, for each sleeper.
plush: cool gel memory foam
||Leggett & Platt pocket coils
The increased durability and flexibility of this innerspring system, along with the replaceable comfort layers makes this mattress suitable for adjustable bed bases.
||Twin mattress: 312
Twin XL mattress: 312
Full mattress: 468
Queen mattress: 609
Eastern King mattress: 756
California King mattress: 780
The foam is:
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead and heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)
- No chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs)
- Analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories
- Meets CertiPUR-US®standards for content, emissions and durability, and are analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories
||1" foam layer above and below the innerspring system
||Innerspring mattress, hybrid mattress
||20 year limited
|Total Bed Height
||Mattress height: 13"
Metal Bed Frame: 7"
Total Bed Height: 28"
* Based on typical measurements of foundation and frame.